Sunday 15 November 2009

HAPPY.HAPPY.HAPPY.


wow, its been a while. but im the happiest i've ever been. ever. well, i had my birthday party today, ally came up (: i feel like im the luckiest ever person. all because i know ally. she's so amazing. i actually love her so much, i think my hearts bleeding with the loveoverload. it makes me feel great just knowing i have such a cool and unique and beautiful person as my best friend. i can never say how much i love her, because i'd be dead by the time i was done. i just want her to know how special she is to me and how much i love her. if she ever left me, i'd just lose. i'd fall to my knees and die. i'd give anything to keep her staying in my life. ally, You're the most amazing person i know. ever. and the most amazing person i can ever imagine. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment